12 Month Give-Back Programs
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) And Athletes Program
- Speaking engagements at schools and mentoring for all Athletes suffering from ADHD
- Give back to other ADHD organizations to educate others about how this affects athletes with the condition.
- Provide camps during summer months for at-risk kids and athletes where food is provided, t-shirts, photos autographs, and more
- Partnerships with local businesses for collaborative initiatives to bring the community together
Low-Income Families Program
- Turkey give-away, and food drives monthly
- Christmas toy giveaway
- August backpack giveaway
Foster Care Love Program (Michigan Foster Care Children)
- Mother’s Day and Father’s day donations to foster care centers (clothes, food, money)
- Birthday Bond Program 15-20 kids per month receive birthday gifts throughout the year at different foster care centers.
- Follow through program _ $250 to $1,000 Scholarship program for college bond foster kids. We follow their journey for four years and provide basic necessities that they need while attending college.
SJMF Live Well Program
- Partnership with BLKHLTH for children and adults and education on total body wellness. Provide kits to educate the community about the importance of taking health seriously for colon cancer, heart disease, and other issues affecting the black community.
- Mental Health – suicide prevention program
- Spiritual Health – Connections to local churches and ministers in times of crisis
- Drone and Coding Program, Educational Programs for financial literacy
- SJMF “Read with Me” Program (January thru March). Semaj will go to schools throughout Michigan read to children and interact socially with all ages.
- SJMF Camp Football Camp Series
- Life Skills Program, Carpentry Skills trade programs, Food Drives, “What’s your need Program?”
- Education on social justice issues, assist with Will preparation, and other “know your rights” legal knowledge in the local communities
Structure of Programs
SJMF will be a continuous year-round foundation center for any need of the community. The 12-month giveaway is a start to continuously meet the needs of the communities in the surrounding areas. Grant funds, donor funds, and donations are effective ways to be able to meet the needs of the community year-round. Please see the sponsorship information to partner with our foundation to meet the needs of the community.
SJMF will offer its services with our Community Partnership Program following prices annually:
- Drone and Coding Program Classes $15,000 – up to 15 students per 8-week program
- SJM Football Camp Series pictures and autograph signings (1-2 day camps) during summer
months for $10,000
- Will Preparation for community $250.00 per Will – $10,000 8-week program
We do more than just good.
We will construct and provide better solutions that will allow us to improve our range of services through collaborations with other non-profits with partnerships, grants, and donations.